Monday 9 February 2009

Daily Dose - Monday 4th Week

I don't know about you but I'm sick of snow. I for one plan to stay in my room until it melts. For those of you who want to venture out here are some suggestions:

7pm - Imelda May at the O2 academy (that's the new Carling academy which was the new Zodiac for those of you who are as old and crusty as I am). Irish rockabilly-blues-jazz. Tickets are £10.

7pm - Magdalen Film Society presents Death in Venice (1971) and Woman of the Dunes (1964). I know the former is a cracker. Magdalen Auditorium, £3 non-members.

8pm - Pete Fireman at the Free Beer Show, the Cellar. Comedy and Magic - FUNNY HA HA. £7/£5.

8pm - Bryce's Coffee House, New College Red Room. An evening of music, poetry and coffee all FREE. Bring a mug.

9pm - Les Wilson and the Mighty House Rockers. Awesome blues at the Bullingdon Arms. £10.

If you haven't already seen Slumdog Millionaire, it's showing at the Ultimate Picture Palace at 6.15pm and 8.45pm. It will blow your tiny minds.

CLUB: Rock the Casbah - BLB. 9pm - 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment